PRAYER TO ST. RAPHAEL FOR PURITY

St. Raphael, Patron Angel of Youth, I beg you to plead with God for me, that I may always keep my life pure and holy. As thou didst guard the young Tobias from dangers of soul and body on his journey to a strange land, protect me from the many dangers that confront me in my life. Strengthen me in my struggle against the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil.

I pray and beg of Thee, glorious Saint Raphael, to be my Patron Angel of Pur­ity. For thy great love for Jesus, the King of Angels and for Mary, the Queen of the Angels, deign to keep me from all uncleanness and to obtain that my mind may be untainted, my heart pure, and my body chaste. May I frequently receive the “Bread of Angels” in Holy Communion , that it may be an effective remedy and protection against the temptations that press round about me, and seal my heart forever against the suggestions of sinful pleasures. Help me always to serve Jesus and Mary in perfect chastity, so that one day I may merit to belong to those of whom Jesus spoke when He said, “Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God.” Amen.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP