PRAYER FOR FORGIVENESS

Most Holy Trinity,
       I ask You to forgive all my sins.
       I ask You for pardon especially for
       __________________________.
I promise that I would avail of
       the Sacrament of Reconciliation
              as soon as possible.
       where You are waiting
              to break the chain of sin
              that enslaves me
              to God's enemy.
I know Lord that You always forgive me,
       but above all,
       that You are waiting for me
       to erase all my sins
       through a sincere Confession.
If I will not go to Confession,
       You have pardoned me,
       but You have not yet
       freed me fully from my sins.
       and for that reason,
       I could still lose my salvation.
I also know that in Confession,
       You will strengthen me
       in order to say no
       to temptations.
Thank You, Lord,
       for your forgiveness, and
       for establishing a perfect Communion
              and covenant
              between You and I.
Thank You, O Lord,
       for coming to my help, and
       for the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Thank You for sending
       the Virgin Mary,
       the Holy Angels, and
       St. Michael, my defender.
Amen.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP