PSALM 23 The Divine Shepherd

The LORD is my shepherd;        
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;         
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;        
He leads me in the paths of righteousness          
For His name’s sake.  
   
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,         
I will fear no evil;          
For You are with me;          
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.            
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;         
You anoint my head with oil;          
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me         
All the days of my life;          
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP