PSALM 42 Spiritual Depression Prayer

P: In the name of the Father, + and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
I will go in to the altar of God.

R: To God, Who giveth joy to my youth.

The priest and server say alternately: 

P: Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy; deliver me from the unjust and deceitful man.
R: For Thou art, God, my strength; why hast Thou cast me off? and why do I go sorrowful whilst the enemy afflicteth me?
P: Send forth Thy light and Thy truth: they have conducted me and brought me unto Thy holy hill, and into Thy tabernacles.
R: And I will go in to the altar of God: to God Who giveth joy to my youth.
P: To Thee, O God, my God, I will give praise upon the harp: why art thou sad, O my soul, and why dost thou disquiet me?
R: Hope in God, for I will still give praise to Him, the salvation of my countenance and my God.
P: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
R: As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
P: I will go in to the altar of God.
R: To God, Who giveth joy to my youth.
P: Our help + is in the name of the Lord.
R: Who made heaven and earth.



Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP