PRAYER FOR DAILY NEGLECTS

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.

First - To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.
(Glory be to the Father and to the Son and the Holy Ghost as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.)

Second - To purify the good I have done badly this day and during all my life.
(Glory Be to the Father...)

Third - To minister for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and during all my life. (Glory Be to the Father...)


A poor Clare who had just died, appeared to her Abbess, who was praying for her, and said to her, "I went straight to Heaven, for, by means of this prayer, recited every evening, I paid all my debts."

(This prayer is not meant to replace confession)


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP