PRAYER BEFORE DELIVERANCE

Prayer before exorcising demons


Father, I come before you in JESUS' name, and I thank you for giving me all power and all authority over all demons. I cover myself in the blood of JESUS. I cover all my family members in the blood of JESUS. I thank you for your giant warring angels that are surrounding us, protecting us from all harm of the enemy. I take my authority and I attack from the third Heaven, and I bind the strongman over my mind, will, emotions, and over my home, in JESUS' name. I command you to leave this area now in JESUS' name. I bind up every demon that was sent to me, transferred to me, or followed me, and I command you to come out of my conscious, subconscious, unconscious mind, all parts of my body, will, emotions, and personality, in JESUS' name.




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP