3 O'CLOCK PRAYER The Hour of Great Mercy

PRAYER

You died Jesus but the source of life flowed out for souls and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O fountain of Life, immeasurable Divine Mercy, cover the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

O Blood and Water which flowed from the heart of Jesus as a Fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and the whole world. 3X

Jesus King of Mercy, I trust in You!

Just as the Image can serve as a reminder of the ocean of Divine Mercy, as well as its price, so can the daily remembrance of the Divine Mercy at the hour of Christ's death. Jesus asked Saint Faustina, and through her us, to celebrate this Hour of Great Mercy, promising tremendous graces to those who would, both for themselves and on behalf of others.


At three o'clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy ... In this hour I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion. (Diary 1320).


As often as you hear the clock strike the third hour immerse yourself completely in My mercy, adoring and glorifying it, invoke it's omnipotence for the whole world, and particularly for poor sinners, for at that moment mercy was opened wide for every soul. In this hour you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking; it was the hour of grace for the whole world - mercy triumphed over justice.


Try your best to make the Stations of the Cross in this hour, provided that your duties permit it; and if you are not able to make the Stations of the Cross, then at least step into the chapel for a moment and adore, in the Most Blessed Sacrament. My Heart, which is full of mercy: and should you be unable to step into chapel. immerse yourself in prayer there where you happen to be, if only for a very brief instant. (Diary 1572)


Share/Bookmark

23 comments:

Unknown January 6, 2016 at 3:11 PM  

Lord Have mercy on Us...🙏🏻please hear my Prayers...

Anonymous,  March 25, 2016 at 12:58 AM  

Praise the lord. I stay in India, Jesus died in Isariel, for 3 o clock prayer which time zone I need to follow

Anonymous,  August 5, 2016 at 10:07 PM  

Jesus have Mercy on the whole world and especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen

Anonymous,  August 10, 2016 at 6:16 AM  

Lord Jesus, Thank you for blessing me and my family members with better employment.

Anonymous,  August 10, 2016 at 6:18 AM  

Lord Jesus, Thank you for blessing me and my family members with better employment.
Amen.

Eddie James August 30, 2016 at 8:13 PM  

Thank you Jesus! Please Lord Jesus Christ help us to know you and to know your love for us as you want us to. AMEN.

Edward, Mombasa-KENYA

Obinna J,  August 30, 2016 at 10:06 PM  

Jesus i trust in you, thank you for your Love for mankind. have pity on me and the whole world. remember my family and be merciful. Amen

KAVODEL September 6, 2016 at 10:23 PM  

AMEN. HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD pray for me and my family and intercede on our behalf in JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN.

Third Bunachita September 13, 2016 at 12:19 PM  

Lord God Jesus Christ we trust in You. Amen

Third Bunachita September 13, 2016 at 12:21 PM  

Lord Jesus we trust in You. Thank you for all the blessings that you have given us. Amen.

John Cartagenas,  September 26, 2016 at 5:06 PM  

My Lord Jesus Christ I love You! Thank you for all the blessings you gave me. Bless me and my family. Forgive us our sins and have mercy on us and the whole world. Amen.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP