Prayer of St. Therese of Lisieux to the Holy Face of Jesus
Jesus, Who in Thy bitter Passion didst become "the reproach of men and the Man of Sorrows", I venerate Thy Holy Face on which shone the beauty and gentleness of Divinity. In those disfigured features I recognize Thine infinite love, and I long to love Thee and to make Thee loved...May I behold Thy Glorious Face in Heaven!
(St. Therese's name in Religion was Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face).
Imprimatur: JOANNES HENRICUS Ep.
Portus Magni die 3 Oct. 1958.
"Jesus, Mary. I Love You, Save Souls"
"By offering My Face to My Eternal Father nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained."
"It is required that all undertake to widely spread and make known this devotion to the Holy Face of Jesus." - Our Lord said to Sister Marie de Saint-Piere of St. Peter.
Our Lord told Sister Marie de Saint-Piere on March 16, 1844, "Oh, if you only knew what great merit you acquire by saying even once, 'Admirable is the name of God',in the spirit of reparation of blasphemy!"(say often)
Promises of Our Lord Jesus Christ to Sister Marie of St. Peter, a Carmelite Nun of Tours, France. Favour of those who honour His Holy Face...
1. "By My Holy Face you shall work miracles."
2. "By My Holy Face you will obtain the conversion of many sinners."
3. "Nothing that you ask in making this offering will be refused to you."
4. "If you knew how pleasing the sight of My Face is to My Father."
5. "As in a kingdom you can procure all you wish for with coin marked with the King's effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven you will obtain all you desire with the Precious Coin of My Holy Face."
6. "Our Lord has promised me that He will imprint His Divine Likeness on the souls of those who honor His Most Holy Countenance."
7. "All those who honor My Holy Face in a spirit of reparation, will be so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica."
8. According to the care you take in making reparation to My Face disfigured by blasphemies, so will I take care of yours which has been disfigured by sin. I will reprint therein My image and render it as beautiful as it was on leaving the Baptismal font."
9. "Our Lord has promised Me, that all those who defend His cause in this work of reparation, by words, by prayers, or in writing. He will defend them before His Father; at their death He will purify their souls by effacing all the blots of sin and will restore to them their primitive beauty."
Imprimatur: J.-C. Chaumont, V.G.,
St. Padre Pio was known to pass around Holy Face Medals with the meaningful Remarks "This is your entrance ticket to Heaven."
Prayers of Sister Marie de Saint-Piere given by Our Lord in 1843 - 1847
- "Eternal Father, we offer Thee the adorable Face of Thy Well-beloved Son, for the honor and glory of Thy Holy Name and for the salvation of our country." (Our Lord complains that the nation is provoking the justice of God and that the Holy Face should be offered in reparation or else, the guilty country will reap chastisements.) - Jan. 23, 1846
- "Eternal Father, look upon the Sacred Heart of Jesus which I offer to Thee as a Vase that it might receive the wine of Thy Justice and in passing through this Holy Channel that it may be changed for us into the Wine of Thy Mercy!" (This prayer was dictated also and He told her "by passing through this Holy Channel, the bitter wine of God's anger would be changed for us into the sweet wine of His Mercy.") - Oct. 25, 1846 Note: This prayer saved the country from the conspiracy of Communists.
- "Behold, Oh God, Our Protector and look on the Face of Thy Christ!" (Whenever we beg the Eternal Father to cast a look on the Face of His Divine Son, the rod falls from His hands.) - Nov. 05, 1845
- "Eternal Father, I ask of Thee as many souls as was the number of the drops of Blood as Thy Divine Son shed in His Passion." (She was given a vision of hell and the multitude of souls falling in and was invited to pray for poor sinners.) - Dec. 21, 1846
- "Eternal Father, I offer Thee Our Savior Jesus Christ for the expiation of my sins and for the needs of Holy Church." - Aug. 26, 1843
- "I salute Thee, I adore Thee and I love Thee, Oh, adorable Face of my beloved Jesus, as the noble Stamp of the Divinity! Completely surrendering my soul to Thee, I most humbly beg that this Seal be affixed upon us all so that the Image of God may once more be reproduced by its imprint in our souls!" This adorable Face is a Divine Stamp which has the power of imprinting on our souls, the Image of God. - Nov. 05, 1845
- "Eternal Father, we offer Thee the Holy Face of Jesus to appease Thy anger and obtain the conversion of the wicked and of blasphemers." (By virtue of this Holy Face, offered to the Eternal Father, we can appease His anger and obtain the conversion of the wicked and of blasphemers.) (A picture of the Holy Face should be the exterior symbol to be venerated by members in the Work of Reparation.) - Oct. 27, 1845
- Our Lord told: Sister Marie de Saint-Piere on March 16, 1844, "Oh, if you only knew what great merit you acquire by saying even once, 'Admirable is the name of God', in the spirit of reparation of blasphemy!" (say often)
- "Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ and all the other instruments of His Holy Passion, that You may put division in the camp of Your enemies, for as Your Beloved Son has said, 'A kingdom divided against itself shall fall'." Amen. (Revealed by Our Lord March 29, 1847... when "Our Lord commanded her to make war on the communists because He said they were the enemies of the Church and of her Christ.")
- "May God arise and let His enemies be scattered and let all those who hate Him flee before His Face! May the thrice Holy Name of God overthrow all their plans! May the Holy Name of the living God split them up by disagreements! May the terrible Name of the God of Eternity stamp out all their godlessness!" Ejaculation given by Our Lord for her battle against Communism April 6, 1847. This prayer can also be said to put division within the terrorist groups. God the Father can cause internal fighting within the terrorist organizations, those terrorist leaders that are plotting terror around the world.
"The Holy Face is the very Image of God." - Oct. 30, 1845
"Our Lord invited me to kiss most lovingly the Image of His Holy Face in a spirit of Reparation." - Sister Marie de Saint-Pierre, Oct. 28, 1845