MEMORARE TO ST. JOSEPH

Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation.
Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you.  Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it.  Amen! 


The History of the Prayer and the Promise

Blessed Faustina wrote in her Diary: "Saint Joseph urged me to have a constant devotion to him. He himself told me to recite every day three prayers   [the Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be], and the Memorare once every day.  He looked at me with great kindness and gave me to know how much he is supporting this work [of mercy]. He has promised me his special help and  protection. I recite the requested prayers every day and  feel his special protection" (1203). 


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP