CONSECRATING THE LAST 2 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE to the Most Holy Virgin by the late Rev. Fr. Ildefonso M. Izaguirre, O. P.

Prostrated at thy feet, and humiliated by my sins, but full of confidence in thee, O Mary! I beg thee to accept the petition my heart is about to make. It is for my last moments. Dear Mother I wish to request thy protection and maternal love so that in the decisive instant that thou wilt do all thy love can suggest in my behalf.

To thee, O Mother of my soul, I consecrate THE LAST TWO HOURS of my life. Come to my side to receive my last breath and when death has cut the thread of my days, tell Jesus, presenting to Him my soul, "I LOVE IT". That word alone will be enough to procure for me the benediction of my God and the happiness of seeing thee for all eternity.

I put my trust in thee, my Mother and hope it will not be in vain. O Mary! Pray for thy child and lead him to Jesus! Amen.

"Abandoning the Mother is but one step from abandoning the Son."




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP