PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH Over 1900 years old

O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the Loving of Fathers.


O St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach you while He reposes near your heart. Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen.

Say for nine consecutive mornings for anything you may desire. It has seldom been known to fail.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Anonymous,  June 18, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

Thank you Saint Joseph for your intercessions for the healing of my toe! The black spot in the skin is almost gone and the skin is also healthy again!! Awesome! :) Thank You also, Lord God and Lord Jesus for hearing my prayers through the intercessions of Saint Joseph through this prayer!

felix royan March 19, 2014 at 11:02 PM  

St. Joseph, heal me from this dull pain that is causing anxiety in me. Thank you.

vivian,  November 17, 2014 at 5:18 AM  

st joseph, please with your intercessinos heal my sister amy from her dieases (MS) and my brother frank from his lung cancer and my brother mike from his terrable health and family issues, and my mother mary, please ask god to giver her good health and longer life and for my sister jina healing of mind, soul and financile, and for my my other sister and their childrens, please pray for all who needs god help espacilly the souls that in purgatry and finally, please pray for me that GOD and virgin MARY may have their love and blessing over me so i could show it and give it to others...

thank you st. joseph

vivian

Anonymous,  January 26, 2015 at 11:48 AM  

Dear St. Joseph,
Please heal me of this chronic fatigue. I am having a terrible time and have been ill for so long and nothing seems to help.

Carol

Anonymous,  April 27, 2015 at 10:40 AM  

Please St Joseph Heal my testicle. It has gone atrophic and died. ): I need a miracle for it to come back to life. Only God can heal it now. I don't want the doctors to cut it off. I want to have children and get married. I promise if healed to make a pilgrimage to your shrine in Canada if healed. Please heal my testicles I don't want to be a eunuch! ))):

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP