RADIATING CHRIST by Cardinal Newman

Dear Jesus,

Help me to spread Your fragrance everywhere I go.

Flood my soul with Your spirit and life. Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of You. Shine through me, and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with, may feel Your presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer-but only You O Lord!


Stay with me; then I shall begin to shine as You are so as to shine to be the light to others. This light, O Jesus, will be all from You; none of it will be mine ; it will be You shining on others through me. Let me thus praise You in the way You love best, by shining on those around me.

Let me preach You without preaching not by words but by example, by the catching force, the sympathetic influence of what I do, the evident fullness of the love my heart bears to You, Amen.



Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP