THE POWER OF A PRAYING PARENT By Stormie Omaritan


Lord, Because you have instructed us in Your word that we are to pray for one antoher so that we may be healed. I pray for healing and wholeness for (name of child). I pray that sickness and infirmity will have no place or power in his/ her life. I pray for protection against any disease coming into her body. Your Word says, "He sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction. Psalm 107:20. Wherever there is disease, illness, or infirmity in her body, I pray that you Lord, would touch him/her with your healing power and restore him/her to total health.

Deliver my child from any destruction or injury that could come upon him/her. Specifically I ask to you to heal (name specific problem). If we are to see a doctor, I pray that you, Lord, would show us who should be. Give that doctor widsom and full knowledge of the best way to proceed.
Thank you lord that you suffered and died for us so that we might be healed. I lay claim to that heritage of healing which you have promised in your word  and provided for those who believe. I look to you for a life of health, healing, and wholeness for my child. Amen.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP