CONSECRATE YOURSELF THIS LENT TO JESUS THROUGH MARY

This Lenten Season is very special to me as I have been invited by my yahoo group members to make a Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary. I wish I discovered this treasure of St. Louis-Marie de Montfort 33 Day Consecration to Mary sooner so that I could have started it on Ash Wednesday as this Lenten season is very special. St. Louis-Marie died on April 28th, 1716. Since that time, there has only been three years in which the preparation for the Total Consecration could begin on February 22nd (Ash Wednesday) and conclude with the Act of Consecration on the feast of the Annunciation (being moved to March 26th): 1792, 1860, and 1928. The next occurrence of such circumstances will not be until 2164 and then, not again until after 2200. 


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP